COVID-19 Updates

Last Updated March 21st, 2020
Subject: CultureCon 2020 Currently Continuing as Scheduled

Hello #CultureGeek, 

We understand the COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing. We have been closely monitoring the advice from the CDC, WHO and government officials. At this time, CultureCon 2020 is continuing as scheduled on August 6th and 7th, along with PreCon on August 5th. 

Like all of you, we will continue to monitor the situation and send out updates should our plans change. Based on recent economic forecasts and pandemic response plans, we’re optimistic that our conference will continue unimpeded. We encourage all prospective attendees to purchase their tickets early to take advantage of our discounted pricing. Should we decide to postpone our conference, all tickets are eligible for a refund if they are cancelled within 21 days in advance of our conference date, in correlation with our cancellation policies which can be found on our website

In thee meantime, here are a few resources for you and your team:

CultureCon Community: CultureCon Community (CCCommunity) is an online community for #CultureGeeks to stay connected outside of our physical forums. Become a Member of CCCommunity and receive exclusive access to CultureCon presentations, webinars, discounted event tickets, special events and more! Sign up for our next Webinar taking place next Thursday March 26th at 12PM CST. 

CultureCon Blog: We will be releasing more blog posts over the next few weeks with tips and tricks during these times of rapid change and transition.


Team CultureCon

CultureCon LLC

311 North Hancock Street

Madison, WI  53703

Tel: (608) 291-5055

  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

© 2020 by CultureCon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.